Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Allegra and the Muffin Tin Game

muffin-tin-game

Puzzle toys are a great way to keep your cats entertained and mentally stimulated when you can’t play with them. The toys are designed to be filled with treats, and they challenge kitty to retrieve the treats through varied openings in the toys. Most puzzle toy manufacturers recommend using dry food with these puzzles. Since I don’t recommend feeding any dry food, not even as treats, I recommend using freeze dried meat based treats such as Pure Bites or Whole Life.

There’s a huge variety of puzzle toys on the market, but sometimes, all it takes is a little creativity and you can create your own. I wish I could take credit for the Muffin Tin Game, but I actually got the idea from Liz Palika, the owner of Kindred Spirit Dog Training.

I hope you enjoy the video of Allegra playing the Muffin Tin Game (instructions included.)

 

iDrive banner with border

 

The post Allegra and the Muffin Tin Game appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment