Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Interview With Jenny Dean of Floppycats.com

Ingrid-King-interview

A couple of weeks ago, I was interviewed by Jenny Dean, the founder and publisher of Floppycats.com. Inspired by her childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, Jenny created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world. The site also offers general cat health care and well being tips, interviews and more. I’ve been following Floppycats for a number of years, and was delighted when Jenny asked to interview me.

Jenny asked me how I got interested in cats, why I started The Conscious Cat, what I love about blogging, and, of course, she also asked about Allegra and Ruby.

Click here to visit Floppycats.com and to read the full interview.

2016 calendar banner for posts with border

The post Interview With Jenny Dean of Floppycats.com appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment