Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: Vesper V-Lounge

Vesper-V-Lounge

I have previously raved about the new Vesper-V line of cat furniture from Hagen – It’s quite possibly the most beautiful line of cat furniture I’ve seen, and I see a lot of cat furniture. We reviewed the V-Base back in April, and it gets used daily by Ruby or Allegra. We were thrilled when Hagen sent us the V-Lounge for review.

This beautifully designed elevated bed is made out of shaped poplar wood with a walnut stain. The bed is topped with a memory foam cushion covered in super soft white faux fur. The cushion attaches to the base with velcro strips, making it easy to remove for cleaning or washing. At 25.2 x 19.7 inches; Height 6.5 inches, this gorgeous bed will accommodate even the largest cats.

Vesper-V-Lounge

Allegra is not a big fan of beds, but I knew Ruby would love the V-Lounge. Minutes after I set it up in my office, she jumped into action to provide the photo above. The first day I had the lounge set up, she napped on it for almost five hours straight. She even missed her usual “lunch break” (most days, the girls follow me to the kitchen when I break for lunch because they know they’ll get brushed, which is followed by treats.) I guess the lure of the lounge was stronger than lunchtime treats!

Vesper-V-Lounge

The V-Lounge is available from Amazon with free shipping for Prime members*. It is also available from Unleashed by Petco and other big and small retailers.

Conscious-Cat-seal-of-approval

FTC Disclosure: I received this product for review at no charge. I also received a fee for writing this review. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. Or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion.

*This post contains Amazon Associate links. This means that if you decide to purchase through any of our links, we get a small commission. We only spread the word about products and services we’ve either used or would use ourselves.

The post Review: Vesper V-Lounge appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment