Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Help Me Celebrate Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude

tortitude-launch-party

Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude, which is currently a #1 Bestseller on Amazon, is now already available in select stores. To celebrate, I’m hosting a launch party on February 13, and if you’re in the Washington DC area, I hope you’ll join me!

When: February 13, 2016 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Where: Felix & Oscar, 6671 Backlick Road, Springfield, VA

Enjoy refreshments, get personalized copies for yourself and your friends, and mingle with other cat lovers.

I will speak at 2pm, and will also answer your questions – about torties, and anything else you’d like to ask me.

Click here for directions to Felix & Oscar.

I hope I’ll see many of you there!

The post Help Me Celebrate Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment