Monday, February 8, 2016

New Chicken Soup for the Soul book, My Very Good, Very Bad Dog

 I've got some exciting news. One of my stories is in the new Chicken Soup for the Soul, My Very Good Very Bad Dog, and it's available starting tomorrow!


















From the publisher: They come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities. From goofy to guard, from hero to ham, and everywhere in between, our dogs are important and beloved members of our families. Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Very Good, Very Bad Dog will have readers of all breeds laughing, commiserating, and maybe even shedding a tear. These 101 heartwarming, humorous and completely true stories about our canine companions are sure to touch every dog lover's soul. Perfect for "man's best friend's" best friend.

















My story is called Golden Oldies, and it's about Brooks, who we adopted when he was 11 years old, and how this led to Mike and I having a heart for rescuing senior dogs. And Ike, 9 years old, is here posing with the book, showing you that he is one of those awesome golden oldies we love!

If you love true, heartwarming, funny stories about dogs, check out Chicken Soup for the Soul, My Very Good, Very Bad Dog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment