Monday, May 23, 2016

You’re Invited to a Meow Mingle

social-cat-book-signing

A couple of weeks ago I announced that I will be exhibiting at CatConLA on June 25 and 26. But two days of being around cat lovers isn’t enough for me, so I’m delighted to invite you to a Meow Mingle and Book Signing on Friday, June 24 at Los Angeles’ premiere pet store, Pussy & Pooch.

Join me and fellow author Paige Hodges and Special Feline Guest Aragon the Cat- Actor, Comedian, Social Activist, known for his role as Lord Tubbington on the hit TV show Glee.

Come listen to live music by Annette Conlon while sipping on fun cocktails and nibbling on tasty bites. BYOC (Bring your own cat- this is a cat-friendly social)!

The event will take place on June 24 from 5pm to 7pm at Pussy & Pooch’s downtown location.

I hope I’ll see many of you there!

 

 

The post You’re Invited to a Meow Mingle appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment