Thursday, June 23, 2016

Listen to My Interview on the Pet Radio Show

interview-ingrid-king

Last Saturday, I was interviewed by Robert Hudson on the Pet Radio Show. I was delighted to be his guest on a program titled Three Cat Loving Women You Want to Know Better, which also featured my friend and fellow author Deb Barnes and Caroline Chang of the cat transport organization The Catz Meow.

Robert and I talked about my newest book, Purrs of Wisdom: Enlightenment, Feline Style, how cats have always been teachers in my life, about creating a stimulating environment for our cats, and more.

Click the link below to listen to the interview. My portion starts about 41 minutes in.

Three Cat Loving Women You Want to Know Better

Purrs pre-order banner

The post Listen to My Interview on the Pet Radio Show appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment