Monday, June 6, 2016

Review: Almost Invisible Speed Scoop

litter-scoop

When it comes to litter boxes, cleanliness truly is next to godliness. Cats are fastidious creatures, and being forced to use a dirty litter box is, at best, uncomfortable for them, and at worst, will cause them to eliminate outside the box. At a minimum, boxes should be scooped twice a day, and even more frequently if you’re home.

I’m a big believer in “the right tool for the right job,” especially when it comes to something you do multiple times a day. I was intrigued when the makers of Anti-Icky-Poo, (a product I consider one of the best, if not the best, stain and odor remover on the market) and of Almost Invisible Cat Litter asked me to review their new Almost Invisible Speed Scoop.

This generously sized stainless steel scoop holds a large amount of clumps, but allows the remaining litter to flow through the tines.

speed-scoop

Putting the Almost Invisible Speed Scoop to the test

I couldn’t believe just how easy this scoop made clean up. I’m used to a “scoop and shake” motion with the scoop I was using, and it took me a few tries with the Almost Invisible Speed Scoop to realize that there was virtually no need to shake the scoop to get all the loose litter to fall through the tines. It ended up being more of a “scoop and dump” motion, which, of course, made clean up much faster.

We use clay litter, and I was impressed with how well the scoop works when it comes to scraping the occasional caked up mess from the sides or bottom of the litter box – yet another time saver.

The aptly named Almost Invisible Speed Scoop comes with a five year unconditional replacement warrant, which tells me that this scoop is going to last a very long time, even with heavy use.

For more information about the Almost Invisible Speed Scoop, and to purchase, click here.

FTC Disclosure: I received this product for review at no charge. I also received a fee to feature this product. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. Or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion.

The post Review: Almost Invisible Speed Scoop appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment