Thursday, June 9, 2016

Review: If It Fits, I Sits: Cats in Awkward Places

if-it-fits-i-sit

With a title like If It Fits: Cats in Awkward Places really doesn’t need much of an explanation. Inspired by the hugely popular internet meme, this little book features more than 100 photos of cats in, well, awkward places.

if-it-fits-i-sit

From cats in boxes to cats in bowls to cats in shoes, these gorgeous photos celebrate cats in all their beauty and silliness.

if-it-fits-i-sit

If It Fits, I Sits is available from Amazon and everywhere books are sold.

FTC Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher. Receiving the complimentary copy did not influence my review.

Interior images provided by the publisher, used with permission.

reading list banner final

 

The post Review: If It Fits, I Sits: Cats in Awkward Places appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment