Friday, July 22, 2016

Mews and Nips: Cats the Musical is Back on Broadway

cats-the-musical

One of the most beloved and most satirized musicals of the 1980’s is back on Broadway: Cats, which is currently in previews, will open at the Neil Simon Theater on July 31. I never saw Cats on Broadway, but saw the touring company in Washington DC, and I was charmed and mesmerized by the performance. The soundtrack is still a favorite, even after all these years, and “Memory” can still bring a tear to my eyes, no matter how over the top it may be. For more about the revival, visit catsthemusical.com. What about you? Were you a fan? Will you go see it again?

If you missed any of the stories featured on the Conscious Cat this week, here’s a recap: on Sunday, I shared a few favorite books for your summer reading list, on Monday, we told you about the dangers of e-cigarettes for cats, on Tuesday, we introduced you to cat artist Adriana Gasperi, on Wednesday, Allegra and Ruby shared their morning routine, on Thursday, we featured a beautiful new scratcher from Feline Innovations, and on Friday, I announced that I’ll be participating in a free teleseminar titled “Why Won’t My Cat Use the Litter Box?”.

Today’s video shows Boomer, the little “brother” of Didga, the famous skateboarding cat. Looks to me like Boomer is a fast learner. I love how he’s pushing off with his leg!

Have a great weekend!

Embrace banner with seal

 

The post Mews and Nips: Cats the Musical is Back on Broadway appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment