Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Conscious Cat Won the Nose-to-Nose Award for Best Cat Blog

best-cat-blog

I’m delighted to announce that The Conscious Cat won the coveted Nose-to-Nose award for Best Cat Blog!

The BlogPaws Pet Blogging and Social Media Nose-to-Nose Awards were created by the founders of BlogPaws to judge pet bloggers and people who write about pets online for their expertise, creativity, performance and achievements in one or more of 12 categories. Judging is done by a panel of industry professionals.

The awards were handed out at BlogPaws’ annual conference in Phoenix this past weekend, but since I was at CatConLA, I couldn’t accept the award in person. Thank you to Kate Benjamin for accepting the award on my behalf!

I’m honored that I was chosen for this award, and I’m thrilled that it comes with a prize for the 501(c)3 animal rescue organization of my choice valued at $500. I have asked that the donation be sent to the Jackson Galaxy Foundation. Founded by Jackson in 2014, the foundation is the realization of Jackson’s long-standing dream of improving the lives of animals at risk and helping the people who care for them.

I’d also like to congratulate the winners of all the other awards – check them out at BlogPaws.com!

Conscious Cat Sunday will return next week.

reading list banner final

The post The Conscious Cat Won the Nose-to-Nose Award for Best Cat Blog appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment