Saturday, August 20, 2016

Purrs of Wisdom: Your Reviews Are Appreciated!

purrs-of-wisdom

Yes, I am shamelessly exploiting Ruby’s cuteness to ask you to take a few minutes to post a review of Purrs of Wisdom: Enlightenment, Feline Style on Amazon. I mean, who could resist that face, right?

Seriously, though – if you enjoyed my book, I truly would appreciate it if you would take the time to share your thoughts about my book on Amazon. Amazon reviews really help sell a book. They not only give potential buyers confidence when deciding whether to buy, they also help the book rank higher on Amazon, which, in turn, means that more people will see it via Amazon’s “you might also like” or “customers who bought this also bought” suggestions.

Reviews don’t have to be long – even one or two sentences help a lot! If you’ve read and enjoyed the book, I’d love it if you would take a minute or two to post a review. Click here to post your review on Amazon.

Not only will the review make Ruby purr, it will also help spread the word about my book to a wider audience. And Allegra and I thank you, too.

Conscious Cat Sunday will return next week.

Purrs pre-order banner

The post Purrs of Wisdom: Your Reviews Are Appreciated! appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment