Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: Tortoiseshell Food Bowls from Cats Rule

tortoiseshell-cat-bowls

Cat food bowls in a tortoiseshell design? Yes, please! When it comes to food bowls, I don’t know that they come much prettier than these gorgeous bowls by Cats Rule. I first saw these bowls at CatConLA, and was delighted when the folks at Cats Rule sent me home with two of them to test with Allegra and Ruby.

The bowls are made of a special non-porous human grade plastic resin that is BPA and phthalate free. They are not lightweight like most plastic bowls, but look and feel like glass. The raised design can be especially helpful for senior cats with arthritis. They allow the cat to eat standing up, rather than crouching with already painful joints. Elevated dishes can also aid with proper digestion.

Allegra can't decide which bowl is her favorite

Allegra can’t decide which bowl is her favorite

The heart shaped bowl is wide enough to avoid whisker stress. With a 5″ diameter, the round bowl is not quite as wide, but still generously sized.

cat-bowl

Ruby is quite enamored with the round bowl

I love it when function and design come together, and that is certainly the case with these bowls. My only problem with them is that they’re almost too pretty to be used as cat bowls! I’m thinking they would also make a very pretty candy dish…

For more information about these bowls, and to see all the other wonderful products offered by Cats Rule, please visit their website.

FTC Disclosure: I received these products for review at no charge. I also received a fee to feature these products. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. Or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion.

The post Review: Tortoiseshell Food Bowls from Cats Rule appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment