Saturday, October 8, 2016

When Love Grows Slowly: How a Shy, Unassuming Cat Changed My World

Amber-tortoiseshell-cat

If you’ve only recently come to join our Conscious Cat community, you may not know about the cat who inspired this website. Amber was my first tortie, and surprisingly, she didn’t share any of the traits that make up the famous tortitude so many of these cats exhibit, which just goes to show that while there may be some commonalities in cats with the same coloring, ultimately, every cat is an individual.

In a recent article for PawCulture.com, I shared my love story with Amber. Click here to read the full article.

Sunday Purrs of Wisdom will return next week.

jackson-galaxy-store

The post When Love Grows Slowly: How a Shy, Unassuming Cat Changed My World appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment