Friday, December 30, 2016

Mews and Nips: New Year’s Eve Edition

happy-new-year-cat

How is it possible that 2016 is almost over? We hope all of you have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve, and wish you a 2017 filled with health, happiness, prosperity, and purrs. Earlier this week, we took a look back at the old year.

On Sunday and Monday, we celebrated Christmas and Boxing Day, on Tuesday, I shared my picks for top 10 cat products of 2016, on Wednesday, I shared the five most popular feline health posts of the year, on Thursday, I shared the five most popular feline lifestyle posts of the year, and on Friday, I shared my picks for the top 10 cat books of 2016.

And just in case you need some inspurration for your New Year’s resolutions: enjoy this video from Furball Fables!

Happy New Year!

contribute banner ad

 

The post Mews and Nips: New Year’s Eve Edition appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment