Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Allegra and Ruby Make New Year’s Resolutions

new-years-resolutions

I’m not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions. Even though the idea of a “fresh start” is appealing, I find that setting intentions for the year is a more powerful way to go about making permanent changes in your life. However, Allegra and Ruby have been discussing their New Year’s resolutions extensively, and they’ve been bugging me to share their top 3 resolutions with you, so here you go!

Allegra’s New Year’s Resolutions

  1. I will make sure that Mom takes frequent breaks from sitting at the computer to pet me.
  2. I will keep Mom’s lap warm when she watches TV.
  3. I will try to be quiet when I get up for my early morning play session at 3am so Mom can continue to sleep.

Ruby’s New Year’s Resolutions

  1. I will try to share Mom’s lap with Allegra and not get all huffy about it.
  2. I will help Mom work. You can read my full job description here.
  3. I will figure out how to get more tuna!

What New Year’s resolutions did your kitties make?

contribute banner ad

The post Allegra and Ruby Make New Year’s Resolutions appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment