Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Allegra’s World: 7th Adoption Anniversary

Allegra-The-Conscious-Cat

Hi everyone, it’s Allegra! Today is my 7th Adoption Anniversary! Seven years ago today, Mom brought me home to live with her and Amber. Sadly, I never got to know Amber really well, because she passed away six weeks after I arrived. Then it was just Mom and me for almost a year before Ruby joined our family. I love my life with Mom, but sometimes, I think maybe bringing Ruby home was not one of Mom’s better ideas…

Ruby: blows raspberry at Allegra.

Ingrid: Allegra was about seven months old when I adopted her, and I really can’t believe that my gorgeous girl will be eight years old later this year. I often hear friend who have human children comment on how you really notice how time flies when you watch your kids grow up. I think the same thing is true for cats – it seems like only yesterday, this little kitten started to explore her new home.

Allegra: The last seven years have been so awesome! I love you, Mom!

Ruby: What about me, Allegra? Don’t you love me, too?

Allegra: Sigh. Oh little one, you know I do. Although some days, you’re a little harder to love than others…

Tortitude banner for posts with border

The post Allegra’s World: 7th Adoption Anniversary appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment