Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sunday Quotes: Happiness

cat-butterfly

Quotes resonate with us because they can express the essence of a subject with a few, well-chosen words. They can motivate or inspire. They can help us change our thinking, and sometimes, they simply makes us smile.

I’m introducing a new Sunday feature today, “Sunday Quotes.” I’ll try to inspire you (or make you smile) by combining quotes with beautiful images of cats. And of course, I had to start the series with an image of my beautiful Allegra.

And don’t worry, Sunday Quotes is not replacing Conscious Cat Sunday or Sunday Purrs of Wisdom – we’ll simply alternate between all three Sunday features.

Let me know what you think of this new feature, and have a beautiful Sunday!

Purrs pre-order banner

The post Sunday Quotes: Happiness appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment