Friday, June 16, 2017

Mews and Nips: Yoga With Cats

yoga-with-cats

Photo credit: Vincent Tullo for the New York Times

I have to admit, it was quite a thrill to see my name in last week’s New York Times. I was quoted for an article on Yoga With Cats – the article appeared in the online edition last Thursday, and in the print edition this past Sunday. Visit the New York Times to read the entire article (my quote is at the end.)

If you missed any of the stories featured on the Conscious Cat this week, here’s a recap: on Monday, Dr. Kris answered your questions from last month, on Tuesday, we featured a cat bed that looks like a slice of toast, on Wednesday, I told you about my visit with Samantha Martin and her Amazing Acro-Cats, and on Friday, we reviewed Cat Tales: True Stories of Kindness and Companionship with Kitties. And don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a Jackson Galaxy Space Station from Petmate!

I love this video of a cat playing on the beach – she’s having so much fun!

Have a great weekend!

Photo by Vincent Tullo for the New York Times, used with permission from Jennifer A. Kingston

contribute banner ad

The post Mews and Nips: Yoga With Cats appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment