Saturday, February 20, 2016

Conscious Cat Sunday: Come Curl Up With Barbara Crawford’s Cats

cat-under-blanket

Cats remind us that we need beauty in our lives, and that we need to take time to appreciate that beauty. To me, few things in life are more relaxing than looking at beautiful cat photos, and what better day of the week than Sunday to spend time doing just that.

Today, I’d like to introduce you to a relatively new Facebook page, Come Curl Up With My Cats. Longtime Conscious Cat reader Barbara Crawford created the page to celebrate the four cats in her life. Frank, Tony, Stella and Fusco are all uniquely stunning, and Barbara has a way of capturing their personalities in her photos that, to me, is bordering on magical.

tortitude-the-big-book-about-cats-with-a-big-attitude

Excerpted from: Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude by Ingrid King, ©2015.

Stella is featured in my new book, Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude.

purrs-of-wisdom-enlightenment-feline-style

Frank will be featured in the upcoming Purrs of Wisdom: Enlightenment, Feline Style.

cat-christmas-tree

This absolutely gorgeous photo of Tony is a Christmas card in the making, don’t you think?

I adore all of Barbara’s cats, but I have a particularly soft spot for Fusco (shown at the top of the post).

In case you’re wondering, Barbara is not a professional photographer. She currently works as an office manager – but I sincerely hope that someday, she will be able to turn her exceptional talent into a career.

Allegra, Ruby and I wish you a beautiful Sunday filled with beautiful cats!

reading list banner final

The post Conscious Cat Sunday: Come Curl Up With Barbara Crawford’s Cats appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment