Thursday, February 11, 2016

How to Tell Your Cat I Love You

tell-your-cat-i-love-you

I bet we all tell our cats we love them a thousand times a day. We tell them with words, we tell them with touch, and we tell them by taking care of them and keeping them happy and safe.

Allegra doesn’t like to be picked up, so I tell her I love her by kissing her nose (she kisses back!) and by gently petting her for short periods of time. Ruby, on the other hand, loves to be held, so I can snuggle her to my heart’s content, and she reciprocates by rubbing her face against mine.

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought it would be timely to share a video of Jackson Galaxy explaining four ways you can tell your cats that you love them. Jackson explains the “cat I love you” slow blink, the how you doing, the bow, and the 3-step handshake.

Have you used the techniques Jackson explains in the video? How do you tell your cats that you love them?

The post How to Tell Your Cat I Love You appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment