Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review: Feline Sampler Box from The Creative Cat

creative-cat-feline-sampler-box

I’ve been a fan of animal artist and graphic designer Bernadette Kazmarski’s work for many years. I adore her notecards, she has created a beautiful painting of a dear friend’s cat as one of the most special gifts I was ever able to give to anyone, and she’s also done multiple design projects for me, ranging from holiday cards to book covers to banners. I believe Bernadette is one of the most underappreciated artists I know, and I’m delighted today to introduce you to one of her newest offerings: a Feline Sampler Box.

Bernadette creates a different box each month. The box I received contained the following items:

cat-painting

A framed and matted print “Peaches and Peonies” – a lovely composition of one of Bernadette’s cats who lives on in this beautiful piece of art.

cat--greeting-cards

A selection of greeting cards showcasing Bernadette’s varied talents in paintings, sketches, and photographs

creative-cat-coloring-book

And my absolute favorite item, a Creative Cat coloring book with watercolor pencils and an art sponge. I love that the book is small (4.25 x 5 inches), and it’s spiral bound so you can easily remove your creations and even frame them.

Everyone's a critic. Allegra, supervising my coloring.

Everyone’s a critic. Allegra, supervising my coloring.

 

These items were such a nice treat to receive. They also make great gifts (think stocking stuffers – the holidays are only six months away…) or donations to rescue groups for fundraisers (think gift bag inserts.)

cat-coloring-book

my attempt at coloring a tortie

The Feline Sampler Box can be ordered individually or as a 3-month subscription. At $25 per box (free shipping within the US is included,) this is an incredible value. For more information and to order your own box, please visit The Feline Sampler Box Program.

FTC Disclosure: I received this product for review at no charge. I also received a fee to feature this product. Receiving the free product and the fee did not influence my review. All reviews on The Conscious Cat will always reflect my honest and unbiased opinion. Or, as the case may be, Allegra and Ruby’s honest and unbiased opinion.

The post Review: Feline Sampler Box from The Creative Cat appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment