Saturday, October 22, 2016

Conscious Cat Sunday: Autumn Reflections

tortoiseshell-cat-fall-colors

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with fall: I enjoy the beautiful colors of autumn all around me, but I also can’t help but think about what comes afterwards. I’m a summer girl, as are Allegra and Ruby: we thrive on warm weather and sun light. Then again, my two beautiful girls remind me of everything that is beautiful about the season: nothing brings out the gorgeous colors in torties’ coats better than the light of autumn.

Autumn holds lessons about change, transitions and renewal for us. Rather than fighting the inevitability of change, why not allow the colors of autumn (and the beautiful colors in our cats’ coats) remind us to embrace change?

I previously wrote about the gifts of this beautiful season, and invite you to reread The Gifts of Autumn.

What do you love about autumn?

2017-calendar-banner-for-posts

The post Conscious Cat Sunday: Autumn Reflections appeared first on The Conscious Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment